The Plantation shutters in Byron Bay have grown in popularity amongst homeowners despite it being more expensive than conventional shutters. Besides being aesthetically pleasing plantation shutters also have quite a few other benefits.
Benefits of plantation shutters.
- Not only are they stylish, but because they are custom made to fit your home’s windows, match in colour and design. Giving your home a consistent look. This appeals to potential buyers and adds value to the home.
- You can now have plantation shutters installed that are remote controlled. This is great for the technologically inclined.
- Better insulation against wind drafts in winter and harsh sun rays in summer.
- Plantation shutters instantly make a room appear more spacious. Because plantation shutters are fitted into the windows recess the room appears bigger as opposed to hanging conventional curtains or drapings.
- Security and privacy is a big consideration for any homeowner. With plantation shutters, you get the best of both!
- Plantation shutters are made from durable materials. This means that if looked after properly and the correct cleaning methods are used plantation shutters will last you a long time.
- Plantation shutters can reduce the cost of decorating your home. Because of the versatility of the product and the wide array of colours, plantation shutters are a popular choice as the standard white shutter can be matched to any interior.
- The installation of plantation shutters can reduce noise levels around your home.
Plantation shutters are available in a variety of textures. This makes them versatile and fun to play around with as you can match them to the interior of your home. Here at Creative Blinds, we have a wide variety of plantation shutters available in various textures to suit your needs.
Plantation shutters available at Creative Blinds
- Fixed plantation shutters
- Hinged plantation shutters
- Bi-Fold Hinged plantation shutters
- Timber plantation shutters
- Sliding plantation shutters
Different options available in plantation shutters
- PVC painted – Snow white, china white, soft pearl, linen wash, all cream and Sisal
- Basswood painted – Same colour variations as above
- Basseood stained – Aged Teak, All Rose, Antique Walnut, Mahogany and All Blonde
- Western Red Cedar stained – Cedar dark, cedar medium
We specialise in providing a high quality, beautifully finished product. Give us a call or visit us online for more info!